Sweet KREME Affogato
4oz Espresso, warm
1/2 cup Vanilla Ice Cream*
1. Scoop 1/4 cup vanilla ice cream into cup
2. Top with 2 oz espresso
*Vanilla Ice Cream Ingredients:
1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
2/3 cups xylitol
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp xanthan gum
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 packet KETO//KREME® Sweet Kreme
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Add coconut milk, xylitol, and salt to a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Simmer for 15 minutes to infuse the milk and then sprinkle xanthan gum.
3. Whisk until fully combined, remove from heat and set aside to cool.
4. In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
5. Mix in vanilla extract and KETO//KREME® Sweet Kreme
6. Combine heavy cream mixture with coconut milk mixture.
(The mixture should be thick but still slightly pourable.)
7. Transfer ice cream to a sealable container and place in the freezer until frozen.
What are your favorite creative keto treats? Email us your recipes to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature them on the blog! Post a final picture of your Affogato to Instagram and tag us @justpruvit #ketocooking so we can see your skills!